Corporate policy Allresist
Based on our business model and strategy, Allresist developed with the involvement of all partners a corporate policy which is targeted at an economic and environmentally compatible product development and manufacturing. This policy determines specific and quantitative quality and environmental goals which, in turn, are a source for our continuous improvement process. In our corporate vision, the business policy finds its expression:
Visionary concept, mission and values
ALLRESIST is the No. 1 for innovative customer-specific resists and globally established producer of e-beam resists. We achieve increasing market success with enthusiastic staff members as well as excellent customer partnerships in careful balance with the environment.
ALLRESIST is an independent manufacturer of resists for optical and electron beam lithography. We develop, produce and distribute:
- standard resists for almost all applications
- process-adapted resists according to customer requests
- innovative resist developments for new technologies.
We achieve high customer benefits with products of excellent quality, manufactured with attention to environmentally relevant aspects at fair prices and an individually tailored consulting. In our effort to equally create satisfied customers and employees, we establish and maintain personal and long-lasting relationships to secure our sustainable (economic, ecological and social) success. In terms of constant improvement, we continue to develop into an enterprise of Business Excellence (EFQM) which is based on commitment, performance, sustainability and a humanistic corporate cul-ture. We aim to serve as role model and source of inspiration for other enterprises in this regard.
With innovative products, we provide the best possible solution and create high benefit for our customers. With clear mission statement and goal-oriented management, we motivate our competent and competitive employees to optimize process flows and to (over)fulfill customer expectations. Economic corporate suc-cess in balance with ecological sustainability, constant improvement and secure high-quality jobs are the basis for our activities:
- We support our customers on their way to become even more successful. Taking into account environ-mentally relevant aspects, we manufacture customized products on a high scientific and technical level on demand for a successful customer relationship.
- We respond quickly and flexibly to customer and market requirements and inspire our customers with competence, creativity, friendliness and qualified service.
- We appreciate the individual diversity of our employees and ensure equal opportunities for everyone. We treat everyone fairly and with respect, support each other and cultivate an open, trusting dia-logue with our employees and all partners.
- We support our staff members on their way to develop competence and performance. Employees are comprehensively informed, involved in decisions and share our economic success.
- We identify with our corporate policy, act proactively in an environmentally, quality- and cost-conscious manner, meet agreed aims and deadlines and consider mistakes as an opportunity for improvement.
- As Business of Excellence, we commit ourselves to fulfill the requirements of an integrated manage-ment (QEMS) and to continuously improve its effectiveness. We impose the same expectations with re-spect to quality and environment protection on our contractors as on ourselves. Within the scope of the environmental management, we prioritize the use of environmentally friendly and health-compatible raw materials. We furthermore determine and evaluate our relevant environmental issues annually on the basis of graduated criteria and set new goals in regular intervals to continuously mini-mize potential environmental burdens and improve our environmental performance.
- We act responsibly towards employees and the environment and support our customers in their endeav-or to utilize and process our products in a safe and environmentally sound manner. We regard our com-pliance with all legal as well as other (e.g. ISO 9001, 14001, EFQM) obligations and demands as minimum requirement and aim at a higher level of security, health and environment protection.