The successful evaluation of our development at one of our largest customers was the reason for us to select AR-N 4400-50 as resist of the month of July.
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that skaiser contributed 5 entries already.
Entries by skaiser
1. 27 years of Allresist – firmly established on the world market
2. Allresist successful on the congresses Triple Beam (EIPBN 2019) and MNE 2019
3. Medusa 82 for e-beam graytone lithography
4. Resist structures for the spin Hall effect
1. Allresist with view to the future
2. Investing in novel technologies
3. Structurable conductive layers
4. CSAR 62 – great demand around the world
1. Prime Minister Dietmar Woidke visits Allresist in times of Covid-19
2. Higher shelf live and more sensitive HSQ-alternative Medusa 82 for grayscale
3. Medusa for UV lithography
4. Thermally structurable resists
Resist CSAR 62 is meanwhile established worldwide, with continuously increasing demands. Since we manufacture the polymer by ourselves, we had to scale up polymer synthesis. First of all, CSAR 62 made the jump from laboratory scale to a 20-liter trailer.
Since 1992, we provide our customers with high quality products at moderate prices. Due to an efficient research department and our “close ear“ to the customer, we quickly respond to the needs of the market and consistently offer product innovations.
Am Biotop 14
Tel: +49 3341 – 35 93 0
Fax: +49 3341 – 35 93 29