In order to align operational procedures with the needs of our customers, we have set a final order acceptance date: Order stop: 12/11/2023 and Delivery stop: 12/13/2023
1. Allresist on the MNE 2023 in Berlin
2. Medusa 84 SiH – SX AR-N 8400, another alternative to HSQ with better properties
3. Rubin project – waveguide materials for the NIR/VIS range
4. Successful introduction of the new Electra 92
5. Coloured and fluorescent resists for optical applications
In contrast to Medusa 82, the optical transparency of Medusa 84 SiH is significantly higher, since it is made of purely inorganic components. This transparency is important for a large group of customers who use such resists for optical applications.
Due to the high sales volume, AR-P 672.045 is our internal “market leader”. This resist is used by three major microchip manufacturers in France, Germany, and China. The consumption is thus steadily increasing, and meanwhile more than 300 liters of this resist are ordered annually.
1. On February 20, Allresist received an important IHK certificate for exemplary CO2 balance
in determining their carbon footprint on the path to climate neutrality
2. Allresist awarded as “Employer of the Future” on March 15
3. EOS 72: Our new, highly sensitive and alkali-resistant e-beam resist
4. New ZIM project – Photoresists for concave and convex surfaces
5. Allresist represented again at the EIPBN and MNE congresses
Right from the beginning, the idea of sustainability was firmly anchored in the philosophy of our young company. One of the first advanced developments of Allresist was the replacement of teratogenic solvents in the positive photoresist AR-P 351 with safer solvents. This is how the standard resist AR-P 3510 was created, in which the excellent lithographic properties of AR-P 351 were retained, but the resist was now significantly less dangerous to health for the user.
We have our strategy workshop today and are working as a team on how we can become even better for you! We will not be available but we will take care afterwards immediately on all inquiries and purchase orders.
Thank you for your understanding, Team Allresist
We have now achieved a quality of aniline polymers that does not require the addition of isopropanol, which also increases the stability of AR-PC 5092 resist mixtures. Long-term tests demonstrated that the storage stability is significantly higher than with previous Electra variants.
1. 30 years of Allresist: Appreciation by Prime Minister Woidke
2. Allresist on the EIPBN in New Orleans
3. Further improved Electra 92 – new AR-PC 5092
4. Allresist on the MNE in Leuven
5. Rubin-project – waveguide materials for the NIR/VIS-range
6. Allresist determines its CO2 footprint
This anniversary is a special highlight for us, now looking back on 30 years of a very successful company history in which we have been able to implement our vision of an ecologically sustainable, but still economical resists production step by step.