At AMOLF, Electra 92 was applied to HSQ deposited on a 40 nm thick SiO2 layer of a silicon wafer. Due to its highly hydrophobic surface, HSQ is particularly challenging. A specially adapted version of Electra 92 was required for this task.
We will not be available for you on Tuesday, January 30, 2024 because of our strategy workshop but we will immediately take care of all inquiries and orders from January 31, 2024 again.
Thank you very much for your participation in our customer survey. Your support is essential to us to improve our products and services! Therefore, we transferred 200 € to the Save the Children charity organisation.
In order to align operational procedures with the needs of our customers, we have set a final order acceptance date: Order stop: 12/11/2023 and Delivery stop: 12/13/2023
1. Allresist on the MNE 2023 in Berlin
2. Medusa 84 SiH – SX AR-N 8400, another alternative to HSQ with better properties
3. Rubin project – waveguide materials for the NIR/VIS range
4. Successful introduction of the new Electra 92
5. Coloured and fluorescent resists for optical applications
In contrast to Medusa 82, the optical transparency of Medusa 84 SiH is significantly higher, since it is made of purely inorganic components. This transparency is important for a large group of customers who use such resists for optical applications.
Due to the high sales volume, AR-P 672.045 is our internal “market leader”. This resist is used by three major microchip manufacturers in France, Germany, and China. The consumption is thus steadily increasing, and meanwhile more than 300 liters of this resist are ordered annually.
1. On February 20, Allresist received an important IHK certificate for exemplary CO2 balance
in determining their carbon footprint on the path to climate neutrality
2. Allresist awarded as “Employer of the Future” on March 15
3. EOS 72: Our new, highly sensitive and alkali-resistant e-beam resist
4. New ZIM project – Photoresists for concave and convex surfaces
5. Allresist represented again at the EIPBN and MNE congresses
Right from the beginning, the idea of sustainability was firmly anchored in the philosophy of our young company. One of the first advanced developments of Allresist was the replacement of teratogenic solvents in the positive photoresist AR-P 351 with safer solvents. This is how the standard resist AR-P 3510 was created, in which the excellent lithographic properties of AR-P 351 were retained, but the resist was now significantly less dangerous to health for the user.
We have our strategy workshop today and are working as a team on how we can become even better for you! We will not be available but we will take care afterwards immediately on all inquiries and purchase orders.
Thank you for your understanding, Team Allresist